Digital Marketing Specialist
EBIN NEW YORK is a leading brand in the beauty industry that believes in everyday beauty. We value creative freedom and accessibility for everyone. We constantly strive to surpass expectations and lead the trend in beauty innovations. Our commitment is to celebrate your authentic self and inspire you to find beauty in everyday life. Join our team and help us reinvent the beauty industry. This is a full-time on-site role located in South Hackensack, NJ.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for helping maintain a brand by working on marketing campaigns. The digital marketing specialist will develop content, including photos and videos and will also partner with outside marketing prospects to grow overall consumer engagement, raise brand awareness, and increase sales conversion. They will also be working cross functionally and closely with various teams including but not limited to sales, creative and ecommerce.
*Salary can be further discussed and negotiated.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop digital media strategies with business goals aligned with the brand’s vision
- Create digital content including photo, videos and etc...
- Run day to day social media channels to ensure best practices are being used.
- Improve customer engagement using various marketing strategies
- Research digital content trends and competitors’ channels
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Plans can executes all social media, email and AD campaigns
- Assist on content ideation and develop all social media content
- Identify marketing opportunities through social listening
- Assist in analyzing marketing data to help shape future marketing strategies
- Identify the target influencer persona based on the brand’s voice, current target market, niche, and product/service focus
- Collaborates with agencies and vendor partners
- Create and implement influencer marketing strategies that are in line with the overall marketing goals
- Responsibilities include handling influencer & affiliate partnerships, contract negotiations, feedback provision
- 1~3 years relevant working experience in social media management and analytics.
- Ability to film, edit, and create organic creative contents.
- Excellent writing and communication skills and strong presentation.
- Highly proficient in all social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube).
- Ability to partner and communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm new innovative ideas that are trending on beauty socials.
- Ability to juggle the multiple tasks, projects, and strong prioritization skills to meet tight deadlines.