Graphic Design Intern
EBIN NEW YORK is a leading brand in the beauty industry that believes in everyday beauty. We value creative freedom and accessibility for everyone. We constantly strive to surpass expectations and lead the trend in beauty innovations. Our commitment is to celebrate your authentic self and inspire you to find beauty in everyday life. Join our team and help us reinvent the beauty industry.
This is a full-time on-site role located in South Hackensack, NJ. The Graphic Designer intern will assist the Design Team along with cross functional teams in varieties of exciting design projects ranging from graphics, logos, branding materials, media, and more. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast paced team environment and will gain broad experience in many aspects of graphic design with EBIN New York brand.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Graphic Design: Create visual materials, including but not limited to logos, advertisements, brochures, websites, social media graphics, and more.
2. Conceptualization: Develop design concepts, graphics, and layouts based on project requirements and objectives.
3. Image Editing: Edit and enhance images, including cropping, retouching, and resizing.
4. Software Proficiency: Use graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), CorelDRAW, or other relevant tools.
- Day-to-day delivery exhibits your creative abilities and strategic design concepts for all marketing channels including, but not limited to print, logos, packaging, branding and other creative materials.
- Work with teammates and various cross functional teams to maintain creative consistency across channels, ensuring all projects align with our brand strategy and creative vision.
- Be a champion for the brand and uphold brand standards in all design.
- Proficient at managing own work and meeting deadlines.
- High attention to details and flexible for last minute changes.
•Must be pursuing an associate or a bachelor’s degree in fine arts, graphic design, visual communications, advertisement, or related fields.
•0-1 years of related work experience as a graphic designer required.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite or other similar design software.
• Ability to work independently on an assignment.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
•Bilingual in both Korean and English