EBIN NEW YORK is a leading brand in the beauty industry that believes in everyday beauty. We value creative freedom and accessibility for everyone. We constantly strive to surpass expectations and lead the trend in beauty innovations. Our commitment is to celebrate your authentic self and inspire you to find beauty in everyday life. Join our team and help us reinvent the beauty industry.
This is a full-time on-site role located in South Hackensack, NJ. The Graphic Designer will apply art, design, and copy layout skills to create visually engaging concepts such as logos, promotional and branding materials, communication media, and other print and digital materials.
*Salary will be negotiated in further discussion.
Roles & Responsibilities
• The Graphic Designer will apply art, design, and copy layout skills to create visually engaging concepts of our products and brand images.
• Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
• Creates original visual media that communicates the desired feeling or message in an engaging and unified way.
• Illustrating concepts by designed examples of art arrangement, size, type and style and submitting them for approval.
• Chooses graphics, clip art, and stock photography, as appropriate; may enhance choices with simple drawings.
• Selects fonts for written copy; produces sample layout for approval by client or other project participants.
• Prepares drafts of design work and provides samples to editorial or other appropriate staff or departments for review.
• Consults and/or collaborates with graphics director, marketing director, research and development and/or other team members as needed on complex or specialized projects.
• Prepares print orders and assembly instructions on notification of final approval.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
•Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts preferred; major or significant coursework in Art, Graphic Design, Marketing, or related disciplines highly preferred.
• At least 3~4 years of related work experience as a graphic designer required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite or other similar design software.
• Ability to work independently on an assignment.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Premier
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
•Bilingual in both Korean and English