EBIN NEW YORK is a leading brand in the beauty industry that believes in everyday beauty. We value creative freedom and accessibility for everyone. We constantly strive to surpass expectations and lead the trend in beauty innovations. Our commitment is to celebrate your authentic self and inspire you to find beauty in everyday life. Join our team and help us reinvent the beauty industry.
This is a full-time on-site role located in South Hackensack, NJ. The Packaging Designer will assist with all design process for packaging materials for products, including brainstorming, sketching and branding materials. This candidate will work cross functionally and collaborate with various teams such as R&D, Marketing, Ecommerce and Creatives.
*Salary will be negotiated in further discussion.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Package Development Expertise - Preferred experience in beauty industry package development to ensure our products stand out on the shelves.
2. Typography Wizardry - Demonstrate strong and refined typography skills to enhance the visual appeal of our packaging.
3. Adaptive Design Thinking - Ability to think on your feet and pivot with design objectives, ensuring our packaging remains fresh and captivating.
4. Vendor Communication - Effectively communicate design objectives with vendors and suppliers, fostering strong working relationships.
5. Deadline-Driven Efficiency - Prior experience in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment to meet project timelines.
6. Cost-Efficient Design - Design on-brand, cost-efficient packaging while maintaining technical accuracy and design aesthetics in line with brand guidelines.
7. Innovation and Quality - Drive the timely development of high-quality, innovative packages based on customer requirements, manufacturability, wall space, and marketing objectives.
8. Cross-Functional Collaboration - Oversee day-to-day management of package development, liaising with design, marketing, and R&D teams to ensure alignment.
9. Trend Awareness - Stay on the pulse of fashion and beauty, design, and digital trends to keep our packaging current and engaging.
10.Technical Proficiency - Showcase a strong knowledge of packaging materials, printing processes, and production techniques to maintain quality and consistency.
• Bachelor’s degree in Arts preferred; major or significant coursework in Industrial Design, Packaging Design, Graphic Design or related fields.
• At least 2 years of related work experience as a graphic designer required.
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Adobe Premier or other similar design software.
• Ability to be flexible and work in a fast paced environment.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Bilingual in both Korean and English.