Sales Planning Assistant
EBIN NEW YORK is a leading brand in the beauty industry that believes in everyday beauty. We value creative freedom and accessibility for everyone. We constantly strive to surpass expectations and lead the trend in beauty innovations. Our commitment is to celebrate your authentic self and inspire you to find beauty in everyday life. Join our team and help us reinvent the beauty industry.
This is a full-time on-site role located in South Hackensack, NJ. EBIN New York is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Sales Planning Assistant to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be entering at an entry level position and/or have previous working experience in sales planning, support, or similar related fields. As a key member of our Sales Planning Team, you will assist the head of the department with various tasks including but not limited to managing sales data, training new materials, creating strategic sales planning, and managing B2B beauty industry trade shows and events.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 0-1 years of related experience working in business, sales planning and/or support within the beauty, cosmetic or related industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar related fields of study/experiences.
- Proven aptitude in collaborating with cross functional teams and customer communication.
- Capacity to multitask diverse tasks while maintaining focus on day-to-day operations.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Collaborating closely with cross functional teams (Marketing, Ecommerce, Creative, R&D, PO etc.) to drive and increase sales revenue and customer interests.
- Bilingual in Korean and English (Spanish Preferred).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and strong independent work ethic with the ability to work swiftly against multiple deadlines.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with a keen eye for last minute changes.
- Strong understanding in creating new materials and organizing data.
- And above all, a beauty lover who brings passion with them to work!