Empire Dreams collection is inspired by New York Empire State’s sophisticated, stylish vibe. It embodies the grandeur and architectural marvel of one of the most famous landmarks in New York City. Each nail in the collection tributes to the timeless beauty and distinctive Art Deco style of this iconic skyscraper, bringing its elegance and sophistication to your fingertips. Easy application and removal that is quick without damage. Empire dreams collection provides different trendy styles, including cat-eye gel nail, double-ombre, and Y2K mood nails. The meticulous designs and regal color palette of Empire dreams collection is versatile, yet bold that is perfect for every day and night occasions. Sophisticated and glamorous design is ideal for those that pays homage to the iconic Empire State Building.
❤[COFFIN] An oval shape with square tips. Extremely trendy style that looks flattering on all shapes and size because of its tapered tips
❤[REUSABLE] Lasts up to 30 days and is usable. Our nails can be trimmed, filed and polished to your own taste.
❤[GLUE] Our glue is formulated to set our nails in seconds and has a strong hold for long wearing.
❤[ALL-IN-1] Includes 24 nails, glue, nail file, prep pad, and a cuticle stick. Easy and quick application and removal without the hassle
❤[CRUELTY FREE] cruelty free, vegan friendly with skin loving ingredients.
1. Clean nails with polish remover and wash hands thoroughly with soap.
2. Sanitize nails with the enclosed prep pad.
1. Gently push back cuticles with a cuticle stick.
2. Select the correct nail size for each finger. TIP: File the false nail at the sides and cuticle end if necessary.
3. Gently file the surface of your natural nail bed to create friction for the glue to adhere to.
4. Apply an even layer of glue on the underside of false nails and to natural nails. Spread with the nozzle.
5. Position and press down firmly onto the natural nail without touching the cuticle.
6. Hold for 30 seconds to a minute.
7. Slay with your new nails!
Dissolve false nails by soaking in an Artificial Nail Remover or Acetone. DO NOT USE FORCE. Any glue left on natural nails can be removed with Glue Remover.
Glue bonds to skin instantly. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and mouth. Keep away form children. May cause eyes, skin, respiratory irritation. Use only as directed.